Steps To Specify Links In The Navigation
14. Choose the " Profile" image
15. Click Map in the Properties panel
Click and drag to create a Rectangular Hotspot over the Profile link.
16. After creating the hotspot enter profile.html in Link and enter the respective link name in Alt to specify Alt tags.
17. Similarly create hotspots for all the links ( i.e Products, Clients, Contact Us, Advice Online, Feedback ) and specify link as per their respective file names.
18. These menu links will automatically get linked to their respective pages when the inside pages will be created in Dreamweaver.
Steps to specify links in the Navigation is complete. Thus Html conversion & 1024 X 768 pixels compatibility of index i.e homepage is complete.
HTML Conversion & 1024 Compatibility Of Insidepage
The inside page will be structured in a different style as compared to the homepage.
There will be 2 background (bg) images one for the top panel and second for the body to make the page 1024 compatible.
Top panel, Left panel with links and the body part will be in 3 different tables.
1. Choose Insert > Table
Create a table of 6 column and 1 row, with border as 0 & cell pad cell space as 0.
2. Insert inside_01.jpg image in the first column.
inside_02.jpg in second column, inside_03.jpg in 3rd column, inside_04.jpg in 4th column. inside_05.jpg in 5th clomun & inside_06.jpg in 6th column.